With a one-time payment you can... donate to support PA's work, renew membership or become a member
Support and sustain PA's ongoing work to build a more progressive Durham.
Everything PA does is only possible because of donations and memberships from our community.
You can also support PA and show your progressive pride by purchasing a RESIST yard sign or a Keep Durham Progressive shirt!
- RESIST Yard Sign (18"x24", includes metal stand). Suggested donation = $15 (Note: If you would prefer not to make a donation, please contact the office at 919-682-7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org to pick up your yard sign.)
- Keep Durham Progressive Shirt (available sizes: XL, L, M, S): $25
Any donation of $35 individual/$50 household or more in a calendar year will provide you with a Durham People’s Alliance Membership. The membership dues for students and those facing economic hardship is $10. Select ‘other' in the donation form and enter $10 to select this rate. You may also pay your membership dues in the form of volunteer hours. Please contact the office at email@example.com to volunteer.
Members of the People’s Alliance receive the following benefits:
- The ability to join your neighbors in one of Durham’s leading progressive organizations.
- Voting privileges at People’s Alliance meetings, including votes on: our public positions on key issues, the long-term direction of the organization, and the election of board members.*
- Complimentary membership in PA PAC, and voting privileges at PA PAC meetings, including candidate endorsement decisions.*
- The satisfaction of knowing that every day the People’s Alliance is championing the progressive issues you care about - all made possible by your on-going support.
*First time members are eligible to vote 30 days after the member’s initial enrollment. (Example: A new member enrolling on September 15 is eligible to vote on October 15.) Lapsed members are eligible to vote at the time dues are paid.
To pay by check, make payable to People’s Alliance, 1821 Green St., Suite 102, Durham, NC 27705. Questions? Contact L'Tanya at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All members are encouraged to consider establishing a recurring monthly contribution to the People’s Alliance. Your sustained support will help the People’s Alliance be a progressive champion in Durham throughout the year, and all contributions count towards the membership dues listed above.
Memberships will be active for one year. The People’s Alliance aligns memberships to the calendar year. Therefore, a member’s term begins on January 1 of the year in which the member enrolls. Members are asked to renew their memberships in January of each year.
People’s Alliance is a 501(c)(4) organization. Therefore, any donations to the organization are not tax deductible.